Virgin Islands Ferry Service returns to West End, Tortola
According the the BVI Tourist Board, scheduled ferry service is set to resume on August 1st (finally!) from the ferry terminal on Soper’s Hole, West End, Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.
West End Port Facility Resumes Operations
August 1, 2019
Ferry companies that will operate from this facility are…
Native Son Ferry Service | Inter Island Bat Service | Tortola Fast Ferry (Smith)
Native Son Ferry
The ferry schedule is as follows:
- Native Son Ferry Services | 6:45am | Red Hook , St Thomas, USVI
- Inter Island Boat Service | 8:00am | Red Hook , St Thomas, USVI
- Native Son Ferry Services | 8:45am | Red Hook , St Thomas, USVI
- Tortola Fast Ferry (Smith) | 12:00pm | Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, USVI
- Native Son Ferry Services | 4:00pm | Red Hook , St Thomas, USVI
- Inter Island Boat Service | 4:15pm | Red Hook , St Thomas, USVI
- Tortola Fast Ferry (Smith) | 4:30pm | Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, USVI
Ferry Service to St Thomas, USVI
St. Thomas combines the natural beauty of the islands with a cosmopolitan atmosphere. Charlotte Amalie, the capital of the US Virgin Islands, is one of the most beautiful harbors in the world and the most visited port in the Caribbean. Elegant dining, exciting nightlife, and world-class duty-free shopping are abundant in Charlotte Amalie. The city’s reputation as the shopping mecca of the Caribbean draws visitors from all over the region and around the world.
A mountainous island, St. Thomas offers stunning vistas in almost every direction. While Charlotte Amalie is full of energy, St. Thomas also provides natural wonders such as the indescribably beautiful Magens Bay and stunning views of the Caribbean from 1,500 feet above sea level. Drake’s Seat is particularly famous for its vistas.
Sports and activities are abundant on St. Thomas. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the George and Tom Fazio-designed Mahogany Run course. St. Thomas is also well known for its world-class yachting and sportfishing.
Contact BVISAIL Charters, a division of CKIM Group, to book your trip today at (321) 777-1707