BVI Catamaran Yacht Charter
BVI catamaran yacht charter Summer Special OUT OF OFFICE. If you desire the warm water and quiet bays, then summer is the best time to charter in the BVI because we have a Summer Special just for you!
Sizzling Summer Special
- Dates offered: July 1 – November 1 2017.
- Special Discount: 20% of charter price.
- British Virgin Islands cruising grounds
- If guests fly to St Thomas, USVI, a land taxi and private water taxi to BVI will be arranged and is included in the price.
- All food and drinks are included with exception of two dinners and two lunches to be taken ashore at guests expense.
- Charter Special available for 1-8 guests, using 5 cabins (6th cabin not available for this Special).
- Each cabin has its own private en-suit head with a waterfall shower and king sized walk around bed.
- Fully air conditioned boat, running 24 hrs a day, and each cabin has its own temperature controlled unit.
- Rendezvous diving and deep sea sport fishing can be arranged.
- Be pampered by a top-notch crew with high standards and enjoy meals from a Cordon Blue chef!
65ft Sailing Catamaran OUT OF OFFICE
Luxurious and modern, OUT OF OFFICE was launched in December 2016. She offers six equal guest cabins with king size berths, each with private ensuite head (electric head, shower and basin). The guest cabins are bright and spacious and all have individually controlled air-conditioning units for guests comfort. The top deck fly bridge offers a 360 degree view. Her interior salon also has a lounge area, bar area and formal dining areas with bright, open with expansive views. The salon opens onto the aft deck.
Top deck flybridge with 360 degree view.
Main salon offers “Formal” dining for all meals, beautiful lounge area with sit down bar and huge galley for the chef to create works of art. The yacht is fully air-conditioned for clients comfort. Main salon opens onto aft deck and has spiral staircase to top deck.
Informal (no dining table) covered flybridge: for BBQ lunches and happy hour hors d’oeuvres.
All beds are 70″ wide at the head, 53″ wide at the foot and 80″ long which makes them rather larger than a queen and just a little less than a king.
The trip was amazing. Beyond amazing. It could not have been better. The food was beautifully presented and far exceeded my expectations. How does Louize do that? Every meal blew us away. Every time we sat down to eat, there was a different table setting.
The boat is wonderful. I am very meticulous about where I stay. The cabins were comfortable, had plenty of closet space, and while I wasn’t looking forward to a marine head, I don’t know what the fuss was all about. Everything was clean clean clean!
I would go back to OUT OF OFFICE and sail with this crew in a heartbeat, and I plan to do that! I looked at some of the large, multi-million dollar yachts around us and I thought, Ha! We have it all right here. I wouldn’t consider any other choice. We had it all on OUT OF OFFICE.
Stuart and Louize are a lovely couple. They worked so hard. I can’t imagine how they did that with 9 guests, but we didn’t want for anything.