Catamaran Yacht Charter
Catamaran yacht charter Foxy Lady is a 2010, 62’ Lagoon catamaran offering crewed charters in the British Virgin Islands. With a fly-bridge deck and accommodations for up to 8 guests in 1 Queen Master plus 3 additional Queen cabins, she’s a popular, mid-range luxury choice for families, couples or special occasions.
Catamaran yacht charter FOXY LADY
- 62 feet Lagoon Catamaran
- Accommodations: 4 Queen Cabins
- Max Guests: 8
- AC: Full
Jason and Kate share a passion for life on the water, exploring and sailing, captivated by the oceans secrets. They love what they do and their enthusiasm is tangible. They welcome their guests with warmth and charm, and look forward to introducing you to the paradise they call home.
On-board Watersports & Toys
- Dinghy: NEW 16′ Cntr Console
- Dinghy Horsepower: 70HP
- Knee Board
- Wake Board
- Water Skis for Adults and Kids
- Kayak: 2x 1-person
- Stand Up Paddle Boards: 2
- Fishing Gear
- Brand New Snorkeling Gear (Masks/Fins/Snorkels/Socks) 2017
- Brand New 16ft Tender with built in sound system, fish finder & underwater lights.
- Extensive music library
- SONOS Music System (online streaming)
- Extensive Movies/Series options
- Netflix/Plex Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Full Uncapped Wifi
- Floating Trampoline
- Full projector screen for Movie Nights
- Games for Adults and Children
Jason and Kate offer unique and exciting experiences, such as…
- Games nights and themed nights for adults and children.
- Children’s activities and themed parties.
- Cocktail parties, canapés and sunset moments.
- Star Gazing and stories for children and adults set up on the Sky Lounge with treats.
- Romantic after dinner set up on the Sky Lounge, with fluffy blankets, pillows, soft music and lots of lanterns.
- Kids adventures and full on pirate treasure hunt or scavenger hunts.
- Hide and go seek, educational activities and creative games for children.
- Fun educational experience learning about phytoplankton and the BVI creatures found at night.
- Guaranteed to catch (and release) a fish at night after dinner. Loved by adults and children alike.
- Fantastic night swim to view the tarpon and stingrays attracted by Foxy Lady’s underwater lights.
- Mind blowing swim with the huge schools of Tarpon feeding on the even bigger schools of tiny fish.
- Feel the thrill of jumping off Foxy Lady’s boom whilst secured over deep water under the watchful eye of the captain and after a safety briefing.
- Brunch served in style after a morning adventure at the Baths or Indians.
- Downwind sail with the Gennaker up listening to golden oldies and sipping an ice cold beer or a homemade ice lollie.