Catamaran Yacht Charter BVI
Catamaran yacht charter BVI Cuan Law: Join the Cuan Law in the lovely British Virgin Islands for a last minute Summer get-away.
Cuan Law – British Virgin Islands
There are ten double staterooms, each can be set up to suit your needs with a double bed or twins, side by side. Accommodation aboard Cuan Law is spacious and comfortable. You won’t find cramped bunk beds aboard Cuan Law and you’ve got plenty of walking around space.
CUAN LAW Specifications
- Length: 105.0 Ft Trimaran
- Tube: No
- Guests: 20
- Pref Pickup: CSY Marina, Road Town
- Cabins: 10
- BBQ: Yes
- AC: Full
- Crew: 7
- Generator: 4 of them
- Six nights, seven days accommodation in two person cabins, twin or queen, with private bathroom.
- 24 hour air conditioning or natural ventilation through hatches and windows.
- Three meals per day and hors d’oeuvres and snacks.
- All hot and cold drinks including alcoholic drinks and wine with dinner.
- Local taxes.
- Fuel for diesels, generators and tenders. No fuel surcharge.
- Use of all sporting equipment and scuba tanks, air, weights and snorkeling gear except as detailed below.
- Instruction in water sports except as detailed below.
- Help and guidance from crew including scuba.
- Use of tenders, driven by crew at all times.
- Full service from the crew.
- based on the regular rate of $2,845.00 per person.
- Diving equipment except as detailed above. Rates in Website
- Nitrox and DPVs. Rates in Website
- Diving instruction. Rates in Website
- Massage therapy – $100/hr
- All expenses before and after stay on vessel.
- Transfer from airport, ferry or hotel to and from Cuan Law.
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to crew. (suggest 15%)