Its Sailing Time!
Are you ready for a catamaran sailing vacation in the Caribbean this SUMMER?
As the cold winter weather begins to thaw, we cant help but dream of sunshine, warm breezes and crystal clear waters.
GAMBIT and IMAGINATION are 2 catamaran charters that are ready to take you on a sailing vacation in the Caribbean this summer.
GAMBIT / Catamaran Sailing Vacation Caribbean
New lower rates for 5, 6, 7 and 8 guests ready to set sail on GAMBIT in the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
Gambit can accommodate up to 8 guests in 3 double Queens and 1 upper/lower twin singles combination:
- 5 guests – $18,500
- 6 guests – $19,000
- 7 guests – $19,750
- 8 guests – $20,500
- 8 guests – you will have the option of using 4 queen cabins for a rate of $21,500.
Meal times are always a significant aspect of any vacation! On Gambit we aim to provide our guests with attractive meals which are both appetizing and nutritious, whilst accommodating your dietary requirements, likes and dislikes as best we can. We focus on preparing meals using a combination of locally obtained produce such as fresh fish, chicken, meat, tropical fruit and vegetables, rather than importing exotic ingredients and out of season foodstuffs. We serve breakfast, a light lunch and dinner in the cockpit or at the saloon table, with chilled water, fruit juice, tea or coffee to accompany it. In addition we have our ‘Captains Bar’, providing you with that perfect glass of chilled wine, a cold beer or soda, a selection of standard spirits and mixers, or a sundowner cocktail.
GAMBIT offers Onboard Scuba Diving (extra cost) during your BVI sailing adventure.
IMAGINATION / Catamaran Sailing Vacation Caribbean
IMAGINATION is doing extremely well this season, and still have a few weeks left this summer. She has a tiny slot available for May 25 to June 1 in 2019 in the GRENADINES, so you better hurry! There’s a reason Imagination has been so busy, book her now for the experience of a lifetime.
Accommodating 6 guests in 3 cabins.
- The forward port cabin is a queen and both aft cabins have full-size berths.
- The incredibly spacious saloon includes a bar area that separates the galley.
- Each guest cabins has a private ensuite head and shower.
- Bimini and awning over deck/trampoline area forward for shade.
- The crew quarters and facilities are completely separate.
IMAGINATION offers Onboard Scuba Diving (extra cost) during your GRENADINES sailing adventure
Three mouth-watering meals per day are served per your request . Here is a sample dinner menu:
- Carrot and Ginger Soup with home made mini roll
- Caramelised Red Onion and Brie Tart
- Shrimp, Avocado and Mango Salad with a Chilli Ginger Dressing
- Melted Brie and Mango Salsa Bruschetta
- Potted Mackerel with Onion Marmalade and crunchy toast slices
- Pesto Baked Fish served with a Roasted Potato, Onion and Pepper Medley, and Green Beans
- Creole Chicken (Chicken pieces cooked with spring onions, pineapple, celery, chilli and
plantain) served with Coconut Rice
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions served on Pumpkin Rice and topped with caramelised Onions in
Cassis with a side of Steamed Broccoli
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin Slices in a creamy Peppercorn sauce served on a bed of rice with
- Bacon wrapped Chicken Breast, stuffed with herbed cream cheese served with Potato Wedges,
and buttered Carrots and Christophene.
- Creamy Pot au Choc
- Tropical Meringue
- Strawberry and Coconut Frozen Parfait
- Ginger and Pear Crunch
- Warm brownies with ice cream
Let GAMBIT or IMAGINATION take you on a sailing vacation in the British Virgin Islands or Grenadines this summer.
Contact BVISAIL Charters, a division of CKIM Group, for more info at (321) 777-1707