News & SPECIALS from the cockpit of BVI Yacht Charters Sweetest Thing
- Take $1000 Off!
- Any charters taking place
- In 2016 *excluding holidays*
- ***Pro-rata, applies to charters of 6 nights or more***
Meet BVI Yacht Charters ‘Sweetest Thing’s’ New Chef, Ramona!
She joins Captain Zak Moose to make one dynamic duo…
Chef Ramona Caouette
Ramona has serious passion for life, and one that will inspire you to jump in! She always sports a positive attitude and has an energetic personality that is refreshing to be around. She’s the kind of host that can lead you into tomorrow, or let you relax to your hearts desire. Her experience on yachts of many sizes and focuses has given her the tools to make your charter experience unforgettable.
She has been around the water her entire life coming from the Southern California Coast. She grew up playing, surfing and fishing in the Pacific Ocean, as well as kayaking, sailing, and wakeboarding on her local lakes and rivers. She was raised with a broad interest in many subjects and activities. This yearning for experience led to lots of travel and exposure to different cultures, food, and perspectives.
Up and down the Pacific Coast she ended up near Cabo and secured a sweet job on fishing vessels and realized that she could surf and fish to her pleasure by cooking great fish. So she went home and enrolled at the Santa Rosa Culinary Arts College and that began her route to professional food creation.
Then came the opportunities… California, Mexico, Florida, even all the way to New Zealand. Yachts had opened up the world and all of its oceans. Eventually, she ended up in the beautiful Virgin Islands and saw this sailing capital of the world. Aboard Sweetest Thing is exactly as it sounds, the Sweetest Thing.
Breakfast – always served with fresh fruits:
- Classic Eggs Benedict with Creamy Caribbean Hollandaise
- Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Frittata
- The Savory side of Omelets – caramelized onions, center cut bacon
- Walnut and White Chocolate Pancakes with Homemade Whipping
- Pesto and Parmesan baked Breakfast sandwiches on Croissant
- Stuffed Breakfast Burrito’s with
- Grilled Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs with fresh vegatables and quinoa
- Caribbean Fish Tacos with homemade guacamole, pico de gallo, and hot sauce
- Creole Shrimp Salad over Mescaline
- Wild Salmon rice pilaf with sautéed squash and drizzled in black truffle oil
- Gourmet Cheeseburgers in Paradise – Black and Bleu, or how you do!
- Seared Ahi Tuna on a bed of fresh arugula drizzled with a wasabi dressing
- Sandwich wrap filled with Assorted Deli Meats hummus baby tomatoes topped with fresh sprouts
- Rosemary Grilled Swordfish, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh green asparagus
- Sautéed pork scallops with baked apple, green beans and almonds
- Chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese in saffron sauce
- Steak au Poivre with creamy Dijon, roasted red peppers with marble baked baby red potatoes
- Duck Breast under Pinot Noir sauce, seasoned basmati rice with gourmet carrots
- Scoglio – seafood pasta with baked garlic bread
- Grilled Steak, seasoned vegetables and smoked creamy polenta
- Crab Cakes
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Almond Bacon Cheese Crostini’s
- Artichoke and spinach dip with toasted whole grain pita wedges
- Seared sea scallops
- Sesame Chicken Skewers with peanut sauce
- Fresh Ceviche with mango
- Freshly baked, warm white macadamia chip cookies
- Brownies with vanilla bean ice cream drizzled in molten chocolate
- Pound cake raspberries and Hazelnut chocolate
- Baked apple pie, and a side of vanilla…
- Chocolate mouse
- Berries and coconut cream
- Grilled pear drizzled in honey and chopped pecans
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]