British Virgin Islands Catamaran Charter – Royal Cape Catamaran Available for Charter
MAJESTIC SPIRIT a lovely 2011 Royal Cape catamaran is now available for charter in the British Virgin Islands with a captain and chef. It is loaded with almost anything you would like to have as a guest onboard. Four lovely en-suite guest cabins, spacious cockpit, large foredeck for lounging, completely covered large cockpit area and a boatload of toys for your enjoyment.
About the Majestic Spirit Crew:
David and Desiree look forward to pampering your guests and showing them the best vacation possible. They are both RYA/MCA Qualified captains. Dave is a Yacht Master and Desiree is a Day Skipper. This fun loving couple will make you feel like part of the family the minute you arrive and will go out of their way to ensure that your vacation is the best you will ever have. They love children, families, groups of friends!
About British Virgin Islands catamaran charter Majestic Spirit:
- (2) queen guest cabins each with en-suite bath with electric head and lovely stone floor shower
- (2) double guest cabins each with en-suite bath with electric head and stone floor shower
- Full air-conditioning throughout
- Extra large cockpit easily seating up to 14 guests.
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Toys: hammock, 15′ RIB with 50HP, adult water skis, knee-board, wake-board, tube, (2) one man kayaks, (2) stand-up paddle boards, floating sun cushions, underwater camera and video plus scuba diving included for certified divers.
- Underwater lighting
2 guests / $17,890; 3 guests / $18,390; 4 guests / $18,890; 5 guests / $19,435; 6 guests / $19,980; 7 guests / $20,465; 8 guests / $20,950
Rates are full-board, license & permits paid by yacht
No charge for diving/dive gear for certified divers (up to 5 dives per 7 day charter)
CHRISTMAS / NEW YEARS 2014
1-8 passengers @ $23,050 – 7 night minimum