Virgin Islands Catamaran Yacht Charter Special
Manna Pirate Special
Ahoy Mateys, Cap’n Wayne and Mate Emily are looking for a fellow band of pirates to join the jolly ship Manna during their Caribbean adventures. Virgin Islands catamaran yacht charter Special Manna
Not so much pillagin’ or plank walkin’, but thar gunna be aplenty ‘o jolly times and splicin’ o’ th’ main brace.
And if the promise of good times is not enough, “Shiver me timbers”, Wayne and Emily are offering 10% off their regular rates!
So, pray be tellin’ any potential shipmates to find their sea legs and leave their landlubber lives behind for a week of excitin’ exploits, great grub and plenty of spiced grog.
- $1,000 OFF Spanish Virgin Islands charters ONLY, Up to 6 guests, and a free discover SCUBA diving course or the referral certification, for charters taking place in April. (Guests need to fly into San Juan, Puerto Rico)
FREE discover SCUBA diving course or the referral certification, for BVI charters in the month of April.
- 53ft 2013 Royal Cape Catamaran
- Up to 8 guests
- 4 Cabins: 1 King(s), 2 Queen(s), 1 Double(s)
- Green Initiatives
- Makes their own purified drinking water
- Reusable water bottles for guests
- Use organic cleaners when possible
- Solar panels and Battery banks
- Water Sports
- 15ft Caribe Dinghy fits 8 passengers
- Onboard SCUBA DIVING included for Certified Divers (5 Dives/week)
- Water Skis for Adults & Kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board
- 3-person Kayak
- 2 Subwings
- 3-person Tube
- Floating Mats
- 10 Person Floating island
- 4 x Paddleboards
- Fishing Gear
When another boat canceled this group’s vacation at the last minute. Manna came to the rescue with less than an hour from dropping prior guest to take on the Challenge of an unplanned charter. They did it with precision and with the spirit of yachting. Without question absolutely amazing! S/Y Manna and crew, you’re nothing short of the best. Thank you so much.
Wayne and Emily,
Thank you so much for your hospitality this week as you shared your home with six strangers. It was such a treat to get to explore and experience BVI alongside you both. Wayne you’re an excellent captain and added much to the humor and adventure of this trip. Sweet Emily, you have such a servant’s heart and a gift of making people feel at ease in your home and in your company. You definitely added to the laughter also. Thank you again for taking us in with such short notice.
Sam and Sydney~
Emily and Captain “The Dude” Wayne,
Thanks for saving our family vacation! We couldn’t have lucked into a better situation. Best week ever!
Dan and Tracey~
Thank you both for such an amazing week! We all had the best time on your boat. Each of you is so special. We admire you so much for how you enjoy the lives of others. I think we all can learn a thing or two from your selflessness. You helped create a vacation we will never forget. Next time will bring our little fur baby to hang out with George.
Carson and Marisa~