Guadeloupe Boat Charter La Desirade Island
is part of the Guadeloupe archipelago in the French West Indies
Guadeloupe boat charter La Desirade is a haven of peace featuring one main road and can be explored on foot, by bike or scooter. The island stretches over a rocky plateau, 11km in length and is skirted by white sand beaches that are protected by long coral reefs making it the perfect place for swimming, walking enthusiasts, and scuba diving. Your Guadeloupe boat charter will take you to the spots for swimming, snorkeling and diving. La Desirade is one of the French national nature reserves, listed since 2009.
Major sites include:
- Petite-Rivière beach, ideal for scuba diving
- The Morne du Souffleur, a 1-hour walk to the top which offers a superb view
- Beauséjour beach with its long stretch of fine sand
- The ruins of a former leprosy hospital and former cotton mill
- The Petite-Terre islands, listed as a nature reserve since 1998. The islands boast remarkable biological diversity due to their modest surface area, on which is juxtaposed a variety of environments such as forest vegetation, salt marshes, sandy beaches, rocky coasts, lagoons, coral reefs and abundant marine life. These tiny islands are not to be missed and your Guadeloupe yacht charter will take you right to them.
CONTACT US at 321-777-1707 to book your Guadeloupe Boat Charter Vacation
Special Thanks to The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board for providing access to, and permission to use, contents above.