Dominica boat charter Gaiamar knows the island of Dominica well, and are ready to take you on a Sailing Vacation of a Lifetime
Dominica is a great place to visit for its culture and natural environment.
When visiting Dominica you will
- Marvel at the many waterfalls
- Delight over the fresh and unique fruits and vegetables
- Experience the local Carib Indian culture of the French West Indies
- Choose from a variety of great hikes
- So much more…..
Interested in visiting Dominica, but not sure where to go, what to do? No worries, Captain Gail and the Crew of sailing vessel Gaiamar know these islands well and can give you a personal sailing tour of this marvelous “gem in the sea”.
Check out their Dominica boat charter itinerary below.
Dominica boat charter GAIAMAR Sailing Itinerary
Your 7-Day Dominica to Guadeloupe sailing vacation will take you to such places as:
- Day 1. Arrive Portsmouth Dominica
- Day 2. Indian River, Cabrits National Park, snorkeling
- Day 3. Island tour
- Day 4. Sail to Iles des Saintes
- Day 5. Snorkeling/diving/island tour
- Day 6. Sail to Pointe a Pitre
- Day 7. Island tour
- Day 8. Departure from Guadeloupe
This itinerary is flexible depending on weather and your preferences. 7-Day Itinerary is for only $5600 or make it a 10-12 Day adventure and extended up the west coast of Guadeloupe to end in Deshais for an additional cost of $800 per day.
Contact us today to book your Dominica boat charter vacation! Call 321-777-1707