Caribbean Yacht Charter TABOO
‘Mini-Charter’ Special Rate
Taboo was designed by famed yacht designer Doug Peterson, who built America’s Cup winning racing yachts for New Zealand. On the wind she reaches speeds of 8-10 knots and off the wind can exceed 22 knots.
You’ll find the accommodations aboard TABOO spacious and comfortable. There is plenty of room to gather with your friends and there are even more places where you can spend quiet time alone to read a book or watch the latest movie or concert on DVD. On the top deck you can lounge in the sun or settle in the shade.
- Luxury Accommodations: 4 roomy staterooms each have their own shower and toilet.
- TABOO is fully air conditioned.
- Experienced crew of 3 ready to serve you!
- TABOO offers scuba diving.
TABOO Received ALL NEW upgrades in March 2015
- All flooring teak and holly soles stripped and re-varnished – like new!
- New A\C units installed
- New Raymarine radar
- New Raymarine meters
- New Garmin auto pilot
- New freezer unit aft
- New dive compressor
- New 14ft Carib dinghy, rebuilt 60hp Yamaha O/B
- New 15hp Yamaha for the 11ft AB dinghy
TABOO’s Exclusive Summer Rates
- 8 people $300/person/day = $7200
- 6 guests $360/person/day – $6460
- 4 guests $400/person/day = $4800
- All inclusive: food and beverage included! (alcohol extra)
Enjoy the beautiful sights of the Caribbean this summer on TABOO!
Contact BVI & Caribbean Yacht Charters for more information at (321) 777-1707