Virgin Islands Catamaran Charter
Virgin Islands Catamaran Charter LOVEBOAT is a 44ft Lagoon 440 cat offering crewed, inclusive charters for up to 7 guests. LOVEBOAT sails the Caribbean Virgin Islands.
The yacht has a bright, modern interior with a comfortable salon and galley. The roomy shaded cockpit has a bar fridge, indoor or outdoor dining options, and forward trampoline lounging areas.
The flybridge offers a nice vantage point to enjoy the 360 degree Virgin Island vistas while underway or at anchor.
- Accommodates up to 7 guests in 3 comfortable Queen Cabins with electric heads en-suite. A 4th forepeak cabin is available for a 7th guest.
- Free Onboard WiFi
- Full Air Conditioning
- Salon Stereo, Salon TV
- Big Sound System indoor/outdoor
- HD Projector with 60″ movie screen in cockpit for rainy day movies/tv shows
- Green Initiative: Solar Panels and purified drinking water
- based in St Thomas, US Virgin Islands.
- Waterskis & WakeBoard
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkel Gear, Fishing Gear
- Underwater Camera
- 2 SUPs (Stand Up Paddleboard)
- 8 passenger Floating Party Island with cooler and cup holders
- SCUBA available on board. 5 dives per week for certified divers plus weekly gear rental approx $150pp
Meet the Crew – Jacek & Debbie
US sailing instructor, avid diver and water sport enthusiast Captain Jacek grew up sailing since age eight where he attended St. Petersburg Sailing Center in Florida racing Optimists. In high school, he went on to race Lasers and continued racing for Florida Atlantic University where he placed top 3 in several collegiate racing regattas.
Jacek continued to find his passion on the water and began working in the marine industry; becoming a captain piloting charters from New England to the Virgin Islands. Using his intimate knowledge of the Virgin Islands and local hot spots Jacek delivers a marvelously guided sailing experience.
First Mate and Chef Debbie grew up on the water in Redding, CA and has lived and played in the Rocky Mountains for the past 20 years. US Sailing Certified, she has chartered in the BVI and is scuba certified. Her cooking experience includes development of a backcountry cookbook and private training with a Certified Executive Chef and Registered Dietitian.
A serial entrepreneur Debbie has started many successful businesses and is currently CEO of her sign language interpreting agency. Quality customer service has always driven Debbie and she is looking forward to making your experience on the Love Boat unforgettable!
Together Jacek and Debbie deliver a fun, relaxing, and adventurous experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy an adventure of a lifetime!
We’d love for you to experience Virgin Islands catamaran charter Loveboat. Contact Chris at 321-777-1707 for more details!