BVI Catamaran The Big Dog is a 62′ Leopard catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). Charter this large and spacious catamaran and you will surely spend a relaxing, yet adventurous week with your family or friends.
The Big Dog can certainly accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 Queen cabins. It is spacious enough to spend an unforgettable week together, but still, have your own space. Explore the BVI while being pampered by an experienced crew of two. Wake up to a delicious and healthy breakfast, then snorkel or dive a shipwreck. After an active day exploring island attractions or spending time in the water, you can then lounge on the spacious aft deck. While Ruth prepares another uniquely culinary delight. After dinner, sit on the topside flybridge. And enjoy the 360-degree view while the sun sets on another beautiful day in the Caribbean. And some of the guests might just want to spend the evening on the huge trampoline.
- 4 guest cabins each with queen berths, entertainment systems, private en-suite electric bathroom, and showers.
- A spacious main salon, to gather with friends and family and for formal dining. And a bar for a fun happy hour.
- The sizeable aft deck perfect for lounging and alfresco dining.
- A padded lounge area on the topside flybridge lets you enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze. Explicitly, a breathtaking 360-degree view of the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean.
- Forward, the spacious trampolines with padded seatbacks will let you relax in comfort
Water Toys and Amenities on BVI Catamaran The Big Dog
- 15 ft. ctr. console 60 hp dinghy
- Water skis, wakeboards, and tubing
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- 2 sea scooters
- Snorkel gear
- Scuba on board. In particular, diving is included for up to 4 certified divers. Max 1 per day and 4 per week
- All guest cabins have Apple TV
- To ensure the safest possible environment for everyone onboard, The Big Dog has had a UVC air sterilization systems installed into the Air Conditioning units. Besides, the crew implemented the use of a UVC sterilizer. It is used on mattresses, pillows, and hard surfaces between every charter. The UVC light, if used correctly, is capable of eliminating many types of fungi. As well as molds, bacteria, and viruses, including the Sars-Cov-2 virus.
BVI Catamaran The Big Dog, the Crew
Captain Terry Ross grew up in Ireland and has been passionate about boating since childhood. He is a commercially endorsed MCA Yachtmaster for power and sailboats. And a qualified electrician. His 40 years of diving experience and passion for underwater photography are highly beneficial. Terry consequently loves sharing the amazing beauty of the Virgin Island waters with guests of The Big Dog. Diving is included for certified divers. The crew can arrange a rendezvous dive for non-certified divers.
Ruth Ross has been a sailing enthusiast since an early age. It is hers and Terry’s lifeboat experience that makes safety for everybody onboard of paramount importance. Ruth has attended many prestigious culinary schools in Europe. She has a passion for using fresh local produce whenever possible. And she will in fact be happy to accommodate special dietary requests.
This experienced team has been running charters for 16 years. They have crossed the Atlantic together four times already. And indeed know many of the most beautiful islands around the world. Terry and Ruth will assure that guests are safe, will be pampered, and have a fun, unforgettable week on The Big Dog.