Catamaran Yacht Charter MANNA
Catamaran Yacht Charter MANNA SCUBA DIVE is Available all year
FREE Unlimited Diving Included for Certified Divers!
MANNA has two new dive new compressors on-board and can now include unlimited diving with Charters Available upon request, any additional PADI training the guests may require, including specialty training, is available for the additional charge listed.
Catamaran Yacht Charter MANNA SCUBA DIVE
- Discover SCUBA $160
- Complete Open Water Course $495
- Referral Open Water completion check out dives $325
- Advance Open Water course $390
- Rescue Diver $500
In addition – Manna is insured to charter year round. They are also completely bonded with all the paper work to legally chartering in the Spanish Virgin Islands.
Check out the Spanish Virgin Islands!
Just 15-20 miles from the US Virgin Islands, and 6 miles to the east of Puerto Rico, lays the Spanish Virgin Islands, also known as the “Passage Islands”.
Manna anchored in the clear tranquil waters of Culebrita
You can view sample itinerary that the amazing crew of Manna skillfully put together.
The itinerary is an example Spanish Virgin Islands (SVI) charter and includes; stops at one of the oldest lighthouses in the Caribbean, exhilarating island hikes, breathtaking snorkel spots and sun basking on the sands of the world famous Flamenco Beach.
- 53ft 2013 Royal Cape Catamaran
- Up to 8 guests
- 4 Cabins: 1 King(s), 2 Queen(s), 1 Double(s)
- Green Initiatives
- Makes their own purified drinking water
- Reusable water bottles for guests
- Use organic cleaners when possible
- Solar panels and Battery banks
- Water Sports
- 15ft Caribe Dinghy fits 8 passengers
- Onboard SCUBA DIVING included for Certified Divers (5 Dives/week)
- Water Skis for Adults & Kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board
- 3-person Kayak
- 2 Subwings
- 3-person Tube
- Floating Mats
- 10 Person Floating island
- 4 x Paddleboards
- Fishing Gear