Virgin Islands Sailboat Charter
Good News! Virgin Islands sailboat charter STARGAZER is back in the Virgin Islands! It’s very sad to here that SUBLIME, SANDCASTLE and DRUMBEAT were all badly damaged in Hurricane IRMA at Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor. The older Irwins are beautiful sailing machines.
The happy news is that Cactus and Betsy took STARGAZER south to Grenada for the summer and after making a humanitarian relief run, she’s now back in the Virgin Islands, undamaged and available for charter!
Beautifully Updated and Refitted! Virgin Islands Sailboat Charter Stargazer comes ready to sail with an amazing crew and reasonable prices.
- 75 Ft Irwin Sailing Yacht
- Sleeps 6 Guests in 1 King(s), 2 Double(s)
- 2 pax in Grande Master Ensuite Stateroom
- 3-4 pax = master ensuite plus the large ensuite cabin
- 5-6 pax = port and starboard ensuite cabins plus grande master ensuite cabin
- All heads are electric.
- Boat has 7′ headroom throughout.
Complete 2016 Refit
- 1 King(s), 1 Double(s)
- Generator & Inverter
- Air conditioning
- Deck shower
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Full awning & Bimini
- Hood electric stowaway sails
Captain and Crew
Captain Darren Jackson comes from a long line of mariners. He was born and raised on a sailboat in the Caribbean, and sailing since he was 5 years old. At 8 years old he started racing optimists and hasn’t stopped since.
His passion for sailing and the water brought him to racing in regattas in the Caribbean for the past three years along with captaining several vessels, including several sailing catamarans and a 65ft Schooner. He looks forward to showing you all the wonders of his home.
Chef/First Mate Melissa DiFilippo grew up in Rhode Island and spent her summers on Cape Cod where she learned to sail. She lived and worked in the Narragansett Bay area for many years, and has a deep-rooted passion for sailing and the sea. She moved from Rhode Island to the Virgin Islands to pursue a dream of working on a charter sailing yacht.
Wes Schlack, to ensure that their guests receive top notch service and attention. Wes was born in LA to a military family. They settled in South Dakota where Wes worked on the family ranch for 13 years. Tired of ranch life and the small town, Wes joined the Army in search of adventure.
Rates based on seven nights
- 2 guests in Grande Master Ensuite Stateroom @ only $13,000.
- 3-4 guests for Master Ensuite and Large Ensuite Cabin @ only $15,000.
- 5-6 guests includes Port and Starboard Ensuite cabins, and Grande Master Ensuite Cabin @ only $17,000
Additional Rate Details:
- CHRISTMAS RATES:$15,000 (Up to 4 guests)
- NEW YEARS RATES: $18,000 (Up to 4 guests)
- HALF-BOARD RATES (7/4/3 BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER):
- $150 off / person
- *3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at guests expense
- CHILD DISCOUNT: $250 off for each child age 12 and under.