Join Tilly Mint for the ANTIGUA SAILING WEEK!
Head off to the races...Antigua race week is April – May
Tilly Mint is a Ron Holland designed Discovery 67, is measured, CSA rated and ready to race in this renowned, some would say “infamous”, Caribbean event!
Why Choose Tilly Mint?
- Captain Bill Haynie is happy to have guests take the helm and make tactical decisions, reserving the right to take over if required for safety.
- French chef Nathalie Miquel-Elcano, a tiny dynamo, has competed with the ‘big boys’ racing on super yachts in the Mediterranean.
- At least 4 guests need to be able to handle foredeck duties. Bill can easily provide extra hands if needed. Non-racers can observe the action from the
- ‘cozy, out of the way’ guest cockpit.
- NEW Quantum mainsail
- 140% Genoa
- 90% self-tacking jib
- Asymmetrical spinnaker – with sock
Proposed race packages for a maximum of 6 guests
- $29,000/ 8 days (includes 2 practice days) – No sleep aboards, no dinners aboard.
- $32,500/ 8 days (includes 2 practice days, 1 additional crew) – Guests sleeping aboard, 8 dinners. Please note – two cabins have queen beds, the third has a lower double and upper Pullman.
- Inclusive except special bar requests, race entry fee, cruising fees, taxes, communications, dockage.
- $15,000 Escrow security deposit
- $ 8,000 Estimated APA – unused monies will be refunded
Tilly Mint provides
- Extra crew if needed
- Cocktail party on first practice day
- Continental breakfast
- Box lunches & snacks
- Water, beer, wine & sodas
Click Here for our e-brochure of Tilly Mint
Join 100 ft Brigantine Sailing Vessel TALOFA for the Antigua Sailing Week