Antigua Charter Yacht Show Culinary Contest 2013
The Winners Are…..
Yachts up to 100 feet
- 1st place S/Y Aurelius with Chef Gisele Lannamann
- 2nd place S/Cat Skylark with Chef Cary UY
- 3rd place S/Cat Matau with Chef Adrian Martin
- Organic table display went to : S/Cat Alethia, Audrey Harper
Yacht from 101 to 159ft
- 1st place M/Y Crowned Eagle Chef Jacob Luke
- 2nd place M/Y Safira Chef Tracy Ireland
- 3rd place M/Y Lady J Chef Nathaniel Cox
- Organic table display went to: M/Y Crowned Eagle, Hayley Diskin
Yachts 160 and up
- 1st place M/Y Altitude Chef Anders Pederson
- 2nd place M/Y Sealyon Chef David Hawkins
- 3rd place S/Y Marie Chef Tammy Ayers
- Organic table display went to: M/Y Teleost, Kasia Jankowska
Best Yacht Hop Awards (voted on by the Yacht Charter Agents) 1st place winners are:
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina – M/Y SWAN
- Nelson’s Dockyard Marina – M/Y Teleost
- Falmouth Harbour Marina – M/Y Titania
As yacht charter brokers we attend many charter yacht shows to preview the yachts and crews. The Antigua Yacht Show features mega yachts and superyachts chartering in the Caribbean for the winter season. These are sailing and motor yachts. Many are based in the Mediterranean during the summer months coming to the Caribbean for the winter. Over four days we view close to ninety yachts during the day and the evening.
There are three locations for the Antigua Charter Yacht Show. Falmouth Harbour is the newest with massive concrete docks that can accommodate the largest yachts. Antigua Yacht Club marina which is across from the Falmouth marina and also hosts very large yachts.
The Dockyard is the most scenic and historical location hosting some of the largest yachts and many smaller yachts. The atmosphere at the Dockyard is unmatched with shops, restaurants, bars within the semi-circle of the docks. It is my favorite location for the three locations.