After your amazing yacht charter adventure sailing the open seas and sleeping in calm bays, why not continue the fun with a villa rental in Anguilla?
To give yourself the ultimate Caribbean experience, you mustn’t restrict your time to just its turquoise waters. Combine your one-week yacht charter with a one-week villa rental in Anguilla at one of our many luxury villas.
Have your luxury yacht charter pick you up at the airport and take you on a Caribbean sailing vacation. Wake up every morning to a beautiful sunrise. Dive off the boat into amazing coral reefs, teeming with vibrant sea life.
Anguilla: Places to See
- Beaches. Anguilla has 33 incredibly beautiful beaches.
- Anguilla Arch. A natural arch carved out of limestone.
- Wallblake House. The oldest and only surviving plantation house on Anguilla.
- The Valley. The capital and main town on the island.
Anguilla Adventure: Things to Do
- Dining. Whether you fancy fine dining, casual meals, or beach bars, Anguilla has a restaurant that fits the bill.
- Beaches. Did we mention Anguilla has 33?
- Spa and Wellness. Make the most of your vacation and indulge in some self-care.
- Kite Surfing. Anguilla offers many uncrowded areas to practice this adventure sport.
- Scuba Diving. Check out one of Anguilla’s seven marine parks: Dog Island, Prickley Pear, Seal Island Reef System, Little Bay, Sandy Island, Shoal Bay Harbour Reef System and Stoney Bay Marine Park.
- Snorkeling. Shallow bays and pristine beaches are a snorkeler’s dream. Just remember to apply plenty of sunscreen.
- Kayaking. Paddling a kayak along the shoreline is a great way to get up close to nature.
- Fishing. Go deepsea fishing for swordfish, Wahoo, Marlin, Blackfin and Yellowfin Tuna.
- Golfing. Play the 18-hole course by Greg Norman at CuisinArt Golf Club on Rendezvous Bay. This course takes full advantage of the sea, beach, and breezes.