Go British Virgin Islands Diving this Winter with McGregor II
Captain Tim Miller & Chef Julie Brown of motor yacht McGregor II are ready for a fun and exciting New Year in the BVI
SCUBA diving is more popular than ever, as more families realize the fun, excitement, and adventure of scuba diving on their yacht charter vacation.
Although seasons and weather may change conditions up North, several things remain constant in the BVI: Spectacular white sand beaches, tranquil crystal clear blue waters, and GREAT Scuba Diving! Welcome to the UnderWater World!!
British Virgin Islands Diving charter McGregor II:
- Offers fun and safe diving adventures in the BVI
- Offers Open Water Certification for those who want to become certified.
- Just added a new Bauer 4.0 CFM Dive Compressor. (No more taking tanks ashore for filling!)
- Captain Tim is an avid scuba diver himself and he knows all the best spots for scuba diving in the BVI.
- Top Dive Sites in the BVI
Weather is already turning cold up North and McGregor II has 3 prime winter openings for 2015:
- January 6-16
- February 18-26
- March 10-19
- Also have available Summer 2015: May and June!
McGregory II are also great at hosting anniversaries & vow renewals
Scuba diving turns a great charter into an AWESOME Charter!
Call BVI & Caribbean Yacht Charters at (321) 777-1707 Today!